given me answer with example if someone know that…..
There is nothing difference between Dialog Programming and Modulepool Programming.
But there are some differences between Report programming and Modulepool programming;
Here is that difference
1. Reports are stand alone programs.
2. We use reports to read data base tables & represent results in Lists
3. Reports are collection of processing blocks, controlled by System calls depending on events.
4. Reports can use LDBs or SELECT STATEMENTS
defined by DEVELOPER.
5.Reports can call Dialogue programs and vice versa.
1.Dialogue programs are not stand alone programs. (we
have to link the dialogue programs to at least one or
more SCREENS & TRANSACTION CODES)
2. We use Dialogue Programs to read & change
3.Dialogue programs are controlled by Screen flow logic.
4.Dialogue program is also called as Module pool program
5.These module pools are separated in to PBO and PAI
Reward If Helpful.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.